Terms and Conditions
Fast Cleaners Greenwich agrees to do the work as suggested by the client in a professional and timely manner. We also hold the right to make changes or amendments to any part of these Terms of Services without any notice. It is to be noted that the client agrees to the Terms of Services when they order our services via telephone, fax or through the website.
1. You are required to check the quality of the work as soon as the work is completed and the company will not be responsible in case of a late complaint.
2. If the client is unsatisfied with the quality of the work then they are required to contact us within 24 hours from the completion of the work. It is clearly stated that any complaints after 24 hours will not be entertained.
3. Our cleaning company will send a cleaner back to the client’s place to do the work according to the preferences of the client. It is to be noted that no refund will be made by the company.
4. Our cleaning company is fully insured by public and employer’s liability cover.
5. Fast Cleaners Greenwich will provide the necessary equipment and cleaning material on request.
6. It is to be noted that our cleaning company will not be responsible for the failure to remove the old and permanent stains that cannot be removed using normal cleaning methods.
7. It must be kept in mind that that the end of tenancy cleaning service does not include services like cleaning of walls, ceilings, curtains, boxes and such stuff. If you want your house to be cleaned properly, the property must be evacuated.
8. 50% of the agreed amount is to be paid at the time of booking and the rest will be payable upon the completion of the work.